Employment Law in Eugene Oregon
Meyer Stephenson are your specialist employment lawyers in Eugene, Oregon. As the lead attorneys in over 20 jury trials, Meyer Stephenson have been successfully representing clients just like you. If you need advice on any aspect of employment law, Meyer Stephenson is waiting to take your call. You will be offered a free consultation to ensure your needs are met and you can be sure of peace of mind. Meyer Stephenson successfully represents clients in all aspects of Eugene employment law cases and is admitted to practice law in all state and federal courts in Oregon.
They represent clients in every area of employment law such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage claims and wrongful termination:
- Discrimination: Unfair treatment based on issues such as race, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, injury and disability. This also includes domestic violence victims, whistle blowers and disputes regarding medical or military leave.
- Sexual Harassment: This can take the form of threats, demands or other unwanted actions due to gender or other protected statuses including race, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or workplace injury.
- Retaliation: This can be termination, demotion or humiliation resulting from your reporting a violation of a state or federal law, rule or regulation.
- Wage Claims: If you need to pursue wages earned but not yet paid, Robert has extensive experience representing both employees and employers in this area.
- Wrongful Termination: This is when your employment is terminated based on discrimination, retaliation, health and safety concerns or without cause.
If you are looking for an employment law attorney in Eugene, Oregon, contact us for a free consultation.
Eugene Employment Attorney, Robert Meyer
Eugene Employment Lawyer, Christina Stephenson
Eugene Employment Lawyer, Talia Guerriero
Eugene Employment Lawyer, Michael Owens
Meet our attorneys.
We have experience in all types of employment law cases.